At MCC, we have a place for you no matter where you are on your spiritual journey. Curious about the Bible, committed Christ-follower, or somewhere in between? We offer a wide range of opportunities to help you develop authentic relationships both with others and with God. Below you'll find a sampling of what we have available for adults at MCC.
Led by our Director of Women's Ministries, Cathy Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org), we offer opportunities for women to join together for fun, friendship, learning and service.
- BeTween Moms: This group serves to inform and equip parents of 'tween and teen children with a combination of large-group panel discussions (for Moms and Dads) and community groups for Moms. Our next large group seminar focused on Failure and Rejection is on April 5th at 7PM in Fellowship Hall. All are welcome. To join a Community - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Women's Community Groups: We have six groups (CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO) available, all of which are open to women of all ages and Biblical understanding, and accept new members throughout the year. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Moms in Community (MiC): Helps moms with young children better understand God's plan for them as wives and mothers. (CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR CURRENT BROCHURE)This group uses relevant Christian books as a guide and builds wonderful friendships and support for each other. - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Weekend Retreats and Events: Mark your calendars for May 11-12, 2018 for our overnight retreat at Pilgrim Pines. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Led by our associate pastor, Carl Schultz (email@example.com), our very active Men's Ministry meets regularly for fellowship and teaching times. We presently offer:
- Quarterly breakfasts, which include lots of bacon
- Several, active, men's community groups where you can simultaneously form strong friendships and go deeper in your understanding of the Bible
- An annual men's retreat
- An annual, all-church, Valentine's Dinner
Drawing on the biblical mandate to care for widows and orphans (James 1:27), Men’s Ministries also provides assistance within the church and community helping to meet practical household needs.
Consistent with our multi-generational church, MCC offers a number of dynamic, music-based ministries where you can plug in and use the gifts God has given you.
To learn more about any of the teams below, contact our Director of Music Ministries, Robin Fox (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Praise Band
- Adult Choir
- Audio/Visual Team
There is no more transitory season of life than the one that immediately follows High School and college. To help keep our young adults grounded in the Scriptures, and create new opportunities for outreach, we offer a College and Career Fellowship (CCF).
CCF is a vibrant gathering of adults and college students (ages 18 to 29), committed to passionately loving God, each other, and our community. Bi-weekly meetings, special activities, and semi-annual road-trips are part of CCF's regular schedule.
Contact Adam Bridges (email@example.com) to find out more.